Legal Advice    Lawyers Click Here


263. Record in cases where there is no appeal

. In cases where no appeal lies, the Magistrate or Bench of Magistrates need not record the evidence of the witnesses or frame a formal charge; but he or they shall enter in such form as the Provincial Government may direct the following particulars:

(a) the serial number,
(b) the date of the commission of the offence;
(c) the date of the report or complaint;
(d) the name of the complainant (if any);
(e) the name. parentage and residence of the accused;
(f) the offence complained of and the offence (if any) proved, and in cases coming
under clause (d), clause (e) clause (f) or clause (g) of sub-section (1) of section 260 the value of the property in respect of which the offence has been committed.
(g)    the plea of the accused an his examination (if any),

(h)    the finding, and, in the case of a conviction, a brief statement of the reason therefore,

(i)    the sentence or other final order, and
(j)    the date on which the proceedings terminated

What can the Legal Experts do for you? Our team of lawyers is ready to help you in minutes with any legal question.

Legal AdviceWhatsapp Legal AdviceCALL NOW :- 8800110989
Latest News And Judgment
Public Query