Lawyers Click Here

Recovery Of Dues

Platform for Online Legal Consultation.

A perfect platform for public at large where India's best legal experts collaborated with Insaaf99.com to provide online free legal consultation.
An Online Platform for Getting Legal Solutions .
Recovery Of Dues

If someone fails to recover your dues, meaning when the person fails to repay you for the services or the goods you offered. So to recover the amount that is due is called recovery of the dues. This becomes legal when the party refuses to pay or doesn't want to repay the amount.

What Are The Remedies You Can Take To Get The Payment?

1. Send a legal notice

To recover your dues from anyone, you can send a legal notice to notify them with the help of law. Sending a legal notice is considered useful because it is used as a warning from the law to the person to repay the amount.

2. Filing of the suit

You can file a complaint suit against the person who is not paying you the amount that they owe. To file a suit you need to hire the lawyer who can give you all the knowledge required for the filing of the suit, the procedure is long and thus getting the help of the lawyer is required. The first step to file the suit against the person is to get the documents verified that are needed to be presented in the court.

After the verification and reading of the documents, the advocate will file a petition to take the case to the court, the petition will be drafted by the advocate itself in the light of the legality of the laws.

After the petition is filed in the court the hearing will start and both the parties will be given the chance to argue that will lead to the final judgment of the court.

What can the Legal Experts do for you? Our team of lawyers is ready to help you in minutes with any legal question, plus:

Latest News And Judgment